Winter Futsal at Soccer Stop!
Confidence on the ball, receiving a pass under pressure, decision making in 1v1 situations, and ball retention are all important fundamental skills that are developed when playing futsal.
It’s so important young players get as many touches on the ball as possible. Technical based sessions in small spaces will accelerate the development of your players and the winter is the perfect time to work on these through Futsal! We hope you enjoy the beautiful game at our State of the art facility!
Don’t waste your team’s time and money at sub par facilities that only want your money.
- Games by the hour so you don’t lose a single minute of game time! (5 v 5 format, 8 games)
- Certified referees only. Weekly referee meetings and reports to keep the game consistent!
- State of the art facility with full kitchen snack bar. No microwaved food along with healthy options to keep your young athlete fueled for optimum performance!
- Climate control fields! No matter how cold, you can count on us to have the place nice and toasty.
- NFL Sundays in full effect on two screens in our lobby so you don’t have to miss the other game!
Sign up today. Any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at
email@example.com or reach us at (410) 312-9944
WINTER 2 (Feb 10 – Mar 24)
- 2005 Boys Gold
- 2005 Boys Silver
- 2006 Boys Gold
- 2006 Boys Silver
- 2007 Boys Gold
- 2007 Boys Silver
- 2008 Boys Gold
- 2008 Boys Silver
- 2009 Boys Gold
- 2009 Boys Silver
- 2010 Boys Gold
- 2010 Boys Silver