The Soccer Stop is looking for a full-time Assistant Manager. Details listed below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-312-9944 if interested
Job Description: Assistant Manager – Full-Time
Job Purpose: Soccer Stop LLC is seeking an Assistant Manager to assist with the management of our indoor sports complex consisting of two large turf fields, two sport courts, and a concession stand. This includes daily upkeep in conjunction with other support areas in the office and facility
The Assistant Manager will assist in the day-to-day operations of the facility including;
• Scheduling and coordination of practices, leagues, and special events taking place at the facility.
• Set-up and breakdown of fields and courts.
• Inventory upkeep and fulfilling orders.
• Assist with obtaining sponsorships and partnerships with outside groups and businesses.
• Update company website and social media accounts.
• Develop outbound emails to current and prospective clients including information regarding the latest facility updates and events.
• Daily upkeep and maintenance of the facility and concession stand.
• Assist in the hiring, training, and evaluation process of prospective and current employees.
• Scheduling of part-time workers, league officials, and special event staff.
• Additional responsibilities including the management of special facility and maintenance projects as assigned by the Manager/Owners.
• Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
• 2 years of related work experience preferred
• Candidate will have excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and be an effective team leader and team member.
• Must have strong computer skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Must be a trustworthy and highly organized individual.
• Must be willing to work late nights, holidays, and weekends.
Salary and Benefits
Full benefits including health, dental, vision. 10 days of annual leave. Minimum 6 paid holidays.
Soccer Stop LLC is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and this position is an employment-at-will.